How to Make Homemade Chili
You will love this easy chili recipe. It is super easy to make and your friends and family will ask for the recipe everytime!
Serves: Serves 8
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce (14 oz.)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (14 oz.)
- 6-8 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1½ cups water
- 1 can black beans or mix of pinto, kidney (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- Dry Ingredients
- 5 T. Chili Seasoning ( only use organic brands here or Spice Hunter, 365 Brand ext..)
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 1 t. salt
- ½ t. cayenne pepper
- 1 t. garlic powder
- In a large skillet dutch oven, saute onion for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef to pot and cook over medium heat until it just turns from pink (do not overcook)
- In a small bowl mix together all dry spices and mix well.
- Pour dry ingredients into meat mixture and stir together well.
- Add all liquid ingredients and stir.
- Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve with corn chips, cheddar cheese, crackers, gf crackers or sour cream.
- Garnish with cilantro